Hello readers, as we all know Ayodhya is the most visited place for all of us nowadays as, of the Ram Mandir. Any information released takes a specific time to reach the devotees. To ensure that everyone can get information on time and fast the Ram Mandir Trust has launched a website, to inform the devotees about the Temple’s progress and to notify the timings of aarti, bhajan, any special occasions, etc. here are all the details about Official Website of Ram Mandir Ayodhya.
Since the people have been curious, what is the official website of Ram Hindu Temple Ayodhya? How to do Srjbtkshetra online registration? How to book for online Ram Mandir Ayodhya Darshan 2024? So let’s find out!
In this article, we’ll see about Ram Mandir Trust website and know more about it.
Why Is Ram Mandir’s Website Launched?
The website is launched to inform people and devotees about the overall development, information, and updates of Ram Mandir, Ayodhya. It is a platform for the public to communicate and engage with the trust regarding the temple.
What is the Name Of Official Website of Ram Mandir Ayodhya?
Ram Mandir’s official website is associated with the Ram Janmbhoomi Trust, which was an official government body assigned to the Temple’s overall matters. They have launched the website which is, https://srjbtkshetra.org.
They did a proper way for the darshan registration for the temple, making the process easier without any crowd.
let’s see now
Srjbtkshetra.Org Online Registration.
1) go to the official website of the trust which is srjbtkshetra.org.
2) On the home screen you’ll see the book entry pass option, click on that.
3) The application form will be opened on your screen
4) You have to enter mandatory details such as name, Aadhar number, mobile number, etc.
5) Click on book now, and your entry pass is booked. you’ll also receive a confirmation message as well.
srjbtkshetra.org arti/darshan booking 2024.
1) Go to the official website of Ram Mandir Trust.
2)There you’ll see an aarti booking option, click on that.
3) you’ll be asked for information like time, date, and contact number.
4) choose your darshan type and give the other necessary details.
5) now you’ll be able to see a particular amount to pay.
6) when you complete the process, you’ll get a confirmation on your mobile number.
7) you can show the confirmation or QR to the temple authorities.
we hope you found this article helpful, for more such content… stay tuned.