Flip DND: flip to shhh!
It’s that simple. Just flip your phone screen down, wait 10 seconds and get no more distractions. Pick it up and immediately become available again.
Minimal battery impact and super simple to use.
Guys Android 10.0 version features sabhi google pixel phone me aa chuka hai or bata du ki issi me se ek android Q features hai jo google pixel phones me hai to aaj main aapko bataunga ki android q update features ” flip to shhh ” [ Flip phone to shhh (or shush) ] features kisi bhi android me kaise enable kar sakte hai.
- Android q features on any android phones
- Android 10 updated latest features on any Android
- Android Q “Flip to Shhh” Feature on Any Android Phone
- Phone घुमाओ, चुप कराओ /Phone Ghumao Or Chup Karao feature
- How to Get Pixel 3’s Flip to Shhh Feature [ Flip phone to shhh (or shush) ] on Any Android Phone
Flip to Shhh Feature on Any Android Phone App Download:[appbox googleplay com.urbandroid.dnd&hl=en_IN ]
How do I activate Flip to shhh?
It’s a quick way to turn on Do Not Disturb, especially if your phone is vibrating loudly in a meeting or interview. Head over to Settings > Digital Wellbeing > Flip to Shhh and toggle it on. Alternatively, the setting option is also available in Settings > System > Gestures > Flip to Shhh.
How to Enable Pixel 3’s Flip to Shhh
1. Open Settings.
2. Tap on Digital Wellbeing.
3. Scroll down to Flip to Shhh, which is an option under Reduce interruptions.
4. Toggle Flip to Shhh on. .
How does flip to shhh work?
Google’s “Flip to Shhh” feature enabled Do Not Disturb on the Pixel 3 when the phone is placed face down on a surface. The owner of Tasker created a task that mimics the feature on almost every Android device. Once activated, the task will make a sound when the Flip to Shh feature is enabled or disabled.
How do I turn on shush mode on Android P?
Shush is a new gesture to activate Do Not Disturb — by turning your phone screen-down on a flat surface, you’ll put your phone into the mode automatically. Android P will also allow users to set Starred Contacts, people whose messages will get through to you even if your phone is in Do Not Disturb mode.